Thursday, January 1, 2009

The first of many!!! (DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yes this is now the first of many posts and blogs to come! With the start of a new year comes the start of the blog! I have now jumped on the Blog Wagon and hope it will be a successful decision. I am currently a high school student on my way to graduate, and trying to get money to go to school next fall. I really want to go up north in Logan but NO!!!! EVERYONE WANTS LIKE TWO THOUSAND DOLLARD A SEMESTER JUST TO STEP ON CAMPUS!!!!!!! Sorry....angry out burst. So I have decided to stay home to go to school this yeah and hopefully I can save enough money to go to my dream school. So I shall document my experiences of finishing high school and my college experiences but for now......I really need to wrap this up because its like one o'clock in the afternoon and I have to work at four.....so....BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Pictures are a comming soon!!!!* *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

1 comment: